In 2011 I was riding my Kawasaki Versys 650 and made a motorbike trip to Khao Chamao in Chanthaburi. It should be raining season but since a week it does not rain anymore and it is bloody hot, between 35 en 38 Celsius. So this morning very early at 6.00am I was on the motorbike for a trip along the coast from Rayong to Chantaburi. I started my trip again at Khao Mai Keauw and followed Route 331 in direction of Satthahip where I took Sukhumvit road (route 3) in direction of Rayong. Just before Rayong I took a Soi to the seaside and followed the road along the sea behind Rayong city. It is the old part of Rayong and a busy fishing "village" with mangrove forest. From Rayong I rode along Hat Maiprung beach, Ban Phe (ferry to Koh Samet) and all the way to Klaeang. After Kleang I made up in direction of Khao Chamao National Park where I found a little sala along a beautiful lake with the mountains in the background. For more motorbike trip reports in Thailand see MOTORBIKE TRIP REPORTS. If you are interested to make motorbike trips in Thailand and need some information or help, please contact me by email at The Little Elephant Traveling in Thailand.
In 2011 I was riding my Kawasaki Versys 650 and made a motorbike trip to Khao Chamao in Chanthaburi. It should be raining season but since a week it does not rain anymore and it is bloody hot, between 35 en 38 Celsius. So this morning very early at 6.00am I was on the motorbike for a trip along the coast from Rayong to Chantaburi. I started my trip again at Khao Mai Keauw and followed Route 331 in direction of Satthahip where I took Sukhumvit road (route 3) in direction of Rayong. Just before Rayong I took a Soi to the seaside and followed the road along the sea behind Rayong city. It is the old part of Rayong and a busy fishing "village" with mangrove forest. From Rayong I rode along Hat Maiprung beach, Ban Phe (ferry to Koh Samet) and all the way to Klaeang. After Kleang I made up in direction of Khao Chamao National Park where I found a little sala along a beautiful lake with the mountains in the background. For more motorbike trip reports in Thailand see MOTORBIKE TRIP REPORTS. If you are interested to make motorbike trips in Thailand and need some information or help, please contact me by email at The Little Elephant Traveling in Thailand.



