In 2018 I was traveling from Nan to Phayao and I was passing Chiang Muan in Phayo province. And in this village is a beautiful Tai Lue style old temple build in 1767 by the local Tai Lue community who came here from China. Chiang Muan might a small insignificant village but with a beautiful temple, worth the time to make a visit. And not (yet) overrun by tourists or destroyed by modernisation. Highly Recommended! If you like some help with organizing your holiday anywhere in Thailand send me an email at The Little Elephant Traveling in Thailand.
In 2018 I was traveling from Nan to Phayao and I was passing Chiang Muan in Phayo province. And in this village is a beautiful Tai Lue style old temple build in 1767 by the local Tai Lue community who came here from China. Chiang Muan might a small insignificant village but with a beautiful temple, worth the time to make a visit. And not (yet) overrun by tourists or destroyed by modernisation. Highly Recommended! If you like some help with organizing your holiday anywhere in Thailand send me an email at The Little Elephant Traveling in Thailand.


