I was a few days in Pattaya and in the afternoon I was walking along the beach at Jomtien. I had never seen such a high & rough waves here. It was nice to see and feel a strong wind, like in Europe. Actually I missed the beach. If you are interested to visit Pattaya or any other place in Northeast or North Thailand, please feel free to contact me by email at The Little Elephant Traveling in Thailand.
I was a few days in Pattaya and in the afternoon I was walking along the beach at Jomtien. I had never seen such a high & rough waves here. It was nice to see and feel a strong wind, like in Europe. Actually I missed the beach. If you are interested to visit Pattaya or any other place in Northeast or North Thailand, please feel free to contact me by email at The Little Elephant Traveling in Thailand.
