Dark clouds above Lampang

View over the Wang River in Lampang, Thailand

In 2016 I did stay overnight in Lampang and I did stay in a homestay right along the Wang River. And while I was sitting in my room I could see dark clouds packing above Lampang town. And I did shoot he above photo of the a famous bridge over Wang River and dark clouds over Lampang town. The bridge you see has a lot of history as it almost did not survive World War 2 when allied forces were bombing the Japanese transport routes in Thailand. To be honest the making of this photo has been manipulated when shooting it and later even with Lightroom. But it was a big, dark cloud that covered all Lampang town just before sunset time. If you like some help with organizing your holiday in Lampang or anywhere in Thailand send me an email at Little Elephant Traveling in Thailand