
As inspiration for traveling in Thailand, follow me getting lost in Chiang Mai. I love to start walking in any city and just follow my nose, I call it "Getting Lost". So while in Chiang Mai I am walking from my hotel near the Night Bazar into the small streets of Chiang Mai and found many beautiful old temples. Yes I have seen many temples, but here in Chiang Mai you will find some different style of temples. Like the one of the photos here with a "little dangerous looking snake" and the beautiful wooden decorated temple building. I love to walk around and make photos of the buildings, people and normal life on the street. Highly recommended! In Chiang Mai are 2 area's that I like the most, first the area between Thapae road and Loi Kroy road. Then the area between the moats, mind you this is a big area! You could walk here for days.
This travelogue follows my traveling in Thailand (and beyond) with in between information that might help you when traveling in Thailand. If you are interested to visit North Thailand or any other place in Thailand and need some information then feel free to contact me by email at The Little Elephant Traveling in Thailand.



