In 2021 we were driving on route 317 from Sa Keao to Hat Chao Lao in Chanthaburi province and I was in the mood for a cool drink and snack. So while my wife was driving I had a look at Google Maps for a Coffee Shop and of course there was a Amazone nearby but I wanted something different, something more local. And then I did find Linen Cafe, a small shop between the durian trees and managed by the children of owners of the durian plantation. A bit weird place to find as it is about 1.600m into a soi of route 317 and it looks like you are going nowhere. But there it was the little coffee shop managed by a lovely young couple. A perfect place to relax for a moment and have a refreshment to drink and eat something. They have a veranda for outdoor seating and a small shop for indoor seating. Highly recommended and a good way to support local business. For more information have a look at their facebook page : Cafe Linen


Comments