Check! Breakfast at Dee Lite Restaurant in Bangkok


I did travel in Europe and after 2 weeks it was time to fly back to Bangkok where I did stay for one more night. And I love good international breakfast buffet and Dee Lite Restaurant at Double Tree Sukhumvit Hotel in Bangkok serves a huge and delicious breakfast buffet. I had here breakfast a few times and I could spend all day there. I think one of the best breakfast buffet I ever had. But the hotel room price are a bit too expensive for me, so I did stay in a cheaper hotel nearby and go for breakfast to Dee Lite Restaurant as they do accept walk-in guests. Must be said not cheap of course, normally about 750 baht per person. But I managed to get a good promotion via their Line Shop, so I am back for a delicious breakfast. And again it was a delicious and relaxed breakfast, thanks to the friendly service and the good cooks! A breakfast at Dee Lite Restaurant is highly recommended! Following are some photo's I made, but unfortunately the restaurant is a bit dark and the light a bit yellow. 

This Travelogue follows my traveling in Thailand (and beyond) with in between information that might help you when traveling in Thailand. If you are interested to visit Bangkok or any other place in Thailand, please contact me by email at The Little Elephant Traveling in Thailand.

Bread section at Dee Lite Restaurant at Double Tree Sukhumvit Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand
Bread section at Dee Lite Restaurant at Double Tree Sukhumvit Hotel

Delicious cakes at Dee Lite Restaurant at Double Tree Sukhumvit Hotel
Delicious cakes at Dee Lite Restaurant at Double Tree Sukhumvit Hotel

Fresh fruit at Dee Lite Restaurant at Double Tree Sukhumvit Hotel
Fresh fruit at Dee Lite Restaurant at Double Tree Sukhumvit Hotel

Delicious Cheese at Dee Lite Restaurant at Double Tree Sukhumvit Hotel
Delicious Cheese at Dee Lite Restaurant at Double Tree Sukhumvit Hotel

Cold cuts at Dee Lite Restaurant at Double Tree Sukhumvit Hotel
Cold cuts at Dee Lite Restaurant at Double Tree Sukhumvit Hotel

Disclaimer : All information is created in good faith and is an expression of fair comment

Comments