Tug boats on the mighty Chao Phraya River in Bangkok

Tug boats on the mighty Chao Phraya River in Bangkok

In October 2022 I was on one of my Getting Lost walking trips in Bangkok and at a few points I walked right along the Chao Phraya River. For me the Chao Phraya River is the real Bangkok. And while watching over the river I saw that 4 tug boats were taking 4 huge barge's upstream the Chao Phraya River. I tried to make some photos of it but as I had no real camera with me I used my telephone. Following are 2 more photos, click on the photos to enlarge. For more about the Chao Phraya River click on the label Chao Phraya River.

If you like some help about traveling in Bangkok or would like some help with organizing your holiday anywhere in Thailand then feel free to send me an email at Little Elephant Traveling in Thailand

Tug boats on the mighty Chao Phraya River in Bangkok
Close-up of the tug boats

Tug boats on the mighty Chao Phraya River in Bangkok
Close-up of the 4 huge barge's

Comments