Motorbike Riding in Thailand for another morning ride in Nan province

Route 1081 in Nan - Thailand

Motorbike trip 2017 where humans take and nature revenges. This morning I made a morning trip to Phu Fa, so I first took route 1081 to Bo Klua. And along route 1081 there were 2 holes in the road like this and 1 big & ugly land-slide that had blocked the road last week. After that I took route 1257 and 1355, the back roads to Phu Fa and explored the banks of Wa River a little bit, with little villages, temples and churches. For more information about Nan province see Destination Travel Guide Nan. If you are interested to make motorbike trips in Northeast or North Thailand and need some information or help, please contact me by email at The Little Elephant Traveling in Thailand.

Oops that road goes into the Wa River!


Crossing the Wa River ... or is this ancient art?