Motorbike trip 2017. A some of you might have noticed I like to make early motorbike rides. So I left at 6:45 in the morning when in the village it was still 14℃. From Tha Wang Pha I went in direction of Sila Phet and then route 1081 to Santistuk and Bo Klua. Very nice ride with mostly a good road, stunning views and even 2 Coffee Shops. Unfortunately they were closed but I saw some signs for a new Strawberry farming & Camping so I followed a short dirt track up to a small hill along route 1081. After a breakfast at Gin I Gleua Coffee Shop & Restaurant in Bo Klua I took route 1256 to Pua and route 1081 to Sila Phet and then back to Tha Wang Pha via route 1170. For more motorbike trip reports see Motorbike Trip Reports. For more information about Nan province see Destination Travel Guide Nan. If you are interested to make motorbike trips in Northeast or North Thailand and need some information or help, please contact me by email at The Little Elephant Traveling in Thailand.
Motorbike trip 2017. A some of you might have noticed I like to make early motorbike rides. So I left at 6:45 in the morning when in the village it was still 14℃. From Tha Wang Pha I went in direction of Sila Phet and then route 1081 to Santistuk and Bo Klua. Very nice ride with mostly a good road, stunning views and even 2 Coffee Shops. Unfortunately they were closed but I saw some signs for a new Strawberry farming & Camping so I followed a short dirt track up to a small hill along route 1081. After a breakfast at Gin I Gleua Coffee Shop & Restaurant in Bo Klua I took route 1256 to Pua and route 1081 to Sila Phet and then back to Tha Wang Pha via route 1170. For more motorbike trip reports see Motorbike Trip Reports. For more information about Nan province see Destination Travel Guide Nan. If you are interested to make motorbike trips in Northeast or North Thailand and need some information or help, please contact me by email at The Little Elephant Traveling in Thailand.










