Motorbike Riding in Thailand for another sunrise ride in Pua

Motorbike Riding Thailand

It promised to be a dry night & morning so at 5:30am I left home on my motorbike for another sunrise ride over route 1256 to Viewpoint 1715. It was a beautiful clear sky and a cool ride. I love it! Following a few motor photos I made. For motorbike routes in Thailand have a look at Recommended Motorbike Routes.  If you would like to make a motorbike trip in Thailand and need information or any help, contact me via the mail-link under at my travelogue. Come and enjoy the slow life of Pua at Non Na Pua Homestay. If you are interested to make motorbike trips in Northeast or North Thailand and need some information or help, please contact me by email at The Little Elephant Traveling in Thailand.

Motorbike Riding Thailand
Sunrise at Viewpoint 1715

Motorbike Riding Thailand
Sunrise along route 1256 in North Thailand

Motorbike Riding Thailand
Mountains of Doi Phu Kha in North Thailand

Motorbike Riding Thailand
The village Ban Huai Nam Dun


Comments