Motorbike Riding in Thailand to Viewpoint 1715 in Pua

Motorbike Riding Thailand

Well motorbike trip is a big word for the only 25 km trip from Pua to Viewpoint 1715 along route 1256 in the mountains of Doi Phu Kha in Nan province, North Thailand. As I am living on the foot of the mountains I make many times an early morning motorbike trip to Viewpoint 1715 and sometimes like now a few km further to another nice spot to overlook the mountains. I love that! Photo above is the last of a serie of photo's I made this morning. The rest of the photo's is following under. After Viewpoint 1715 I did ride a few km further and made some more sunrise photo's. Riding back I made a stop at Lan Du Dao Viewpoint for a hot choco and make a few more photo's along the way. Let's enjoy 2022! If you are interested to make self-guided motorbike trips in Northeast or North Thailand and need some information or help, please contact me by email at The Little Elephant Traveling in Thailand. If you are looking for what routes the ride have a look at Recommended Routes to Ride or Drive.

Motorbike Riding Thailand
Sunset at Viewpoint 1715 in Nan, North Thailand

Motorbike Riding Thailand
Sunset at Viewpoint 1715 in Nan, North Thailand

Motorbike Riding Thailand
Sunset at Viewpoint 1715 in Nan, North Thailand

Motorbike Riding Thailand
Sunset at Viewpoint 1715 in Nan, North Thailand

Motorbike Riding Thailand
Sunset at Viewpoint 1715 in Nan, North Thailand

Motorbike Riding Thailand
Sunset at Viewpoint 1715 in Nan, North Thailand



Motorbike Riding Thailand
Sunset along route 1256 in Nan, North Thailand

Motorbike Riding Thailand
Sunset along route 1256 in Nan, North Thailand

Motorbike Riding Thailand

Motorbike Riding Thailand
Flower at Lan Du Dao Viewpoint in Nan, North Thailand

Motorbike Riding Thailand
View along route 1256 in Nan, North Thailand


Comments