In January 2022 I made a motorbike trip to Ban Muang Phrae, what is a small village along the Thai-Lao border in Loei province of North-East Thailand. When I was there many moons ago there was only 1 older resort but nowadays there are actually a few resort. I did choose Kob Phochana Resort what is a small and cheap resort but the rooms did look almost brand new. The room was simple but had TV, Air-con, fridge, free dinking water and private bathroom with shower. The room was clean and good but the bed was hard. But just to lay your head the room is OK. I could park my motorbike right in front my room but that is just 30m from the road. For more information have a look at their facebook page รีสอร์ท-กบโภชนา.
This travelogue follows my traveling in Thailand (and beyond) with in between information that might help you when traveling in Thailand. If you are interested to visit Phrae or any other place in Thailand and need some information then feel free to contact me by email at The Little Elephant Traveling in Thailand. Are you searching for accommodation in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia or Vietnam? Read all my accommodation reviews at Sleeping.
Disclaimer : All information is created in good faith and is an expression of fair comment.
Comments