Sunrise at Phu Pha Pong in Na Heao

Traveling in Thailand

In January 2022 I was in Ban Muang Phrae and in the early morning I took route 2195 to Phu Pha Pong viewpoint. It is only 10 km from the village but it was very early in the morning and very foggy. Actually so foggy that I almost passed the road to the viewpoint. First you ride up about 20m or 30m higher as the road. There is a parking and a small road going up with a sign 600m and 1.200m to the 2 viewpoints. Well it was not a road but a walking path and it did go up steep. So after walking about 200m with my motorbike boots I thought "what the f&^%" and walked back. Of course I made a few photo's. It was stunning with the sunrise thru the morning fog. If you are planing your holiday in Northeast or North Thailand and need some help or advice, then contact me at The Little Elephant in Thailand.

Traveling in Thailand
Phu Pha Pong in Na Heao

Traveling in Thailand
Phu Pha Pong in Na Heao

Traveling in Thailand
Phu Pha Pong in Na Heao

Traveling in Thailand
Phu Pha Pong in Na Heao

Comments