Although I have already a serie about Thai Food in general and although Thai food is Typically Thai I hereby introduce a new serie What did I eat today? Because many people ask me what I am eating after living in Thailand for more as 15 years. Well first of all I still not eat and never will eat spicy food. My taste buds are just not made for it. And I want my food to be dead but not too long dead. So that all limits my Thai food. For breakfast I most times still eat western style, musli with yoghurt or bread. But for lunch or dinner I eat almost always Thai food. Following my What did I eat today you might have some inspiration about what to eat in Thailand. Or just show people in a restaurant my photos.
If you are planning to travel in Thailand and need help with planning then send me a email at The Little Elephant in Thailand.
So what did I eat?
Yesterday I did eat Khao Man Gai, a favourite lunch dish for me. A very simple dish with rice and on top boiled chicken and a little bit herbs. Served with a small bouillon soup and some spicy sauce. I like Khao Man Gai because it is not fat. The rice should not be just cooked rice, it should be cooked in water with a slight chicken taste. It is a typical street food dish.
Costs : 40 baht
This travelogue follows my traveling in Thailand (and beyond) with in between information that might help you when traveling in Thailand. If you are interested to visit Thailand and need some information or help then feel free to contact me by email at The Little Elephant Traveling in Thailand.

Comments