Check! A cake & choco at Hong Sieng Kong in Bangkok

Hong Sieng Kong in Bangkok, Thailand

While walking the very small streets of China Town in Bangkok I did pass this new trendy Chinese retro coffee shop & restaurant called Hong Sieng Kong. And it looks wonderful and it is a perfect Instagram place. You can sit both inside and outside, best of all you can sit right along the Chao Phraya River. So I had a hot choco and a small cake. And I was a bit shocked by the price of about 350 baht. A lovely place but personally I would say a bit overpriced and overrated. But that is my personal opinion, you might love this place! For more information see : facebook page of Hong Sieng Kong. Following are a few photos I made, click on the photos to enlarge.

This travelogue follows my traveling in Thailand (and beyond) with in between information that might help you when traveling in Thailand. For a personal touch of help or for creating your own personal tailor-made holiday together with a local travel specialist, feel free to send an email to Your Personal Travel Butler The Little Elephant (free of charge).

Hong Sieng Kong in Bangkok, Thailand
Tree on a wall

Hong Sieng Kong in Bangkok, Thailand
Interior of Hong Sieng Kong

Hong Sieng Kong in Bangkok, Thailand
Deck along the Chao Phraya River at Hong Sieng Kong 

Disclaimer : All information is created in good faith and is an expression of fair comment

Comments