In the early morning of December 2022 I was driving along the mountains of Chiang Dao and made a stop at a restaurant annex coffee shop right along the road. And this was a perfect choice as the place is very well taken care by a local young man who has been working & living in Europe. The Perfecto is a mix of coffee shop and restaurant serving both Thai food and European food.
I had a delicious hot choco and as I was bit hungry he made a Khao Phad (fried rice) specially in the way I like it. The Perfecto is highly recommended if you are in the area anyway. For more information have a look at Facebook Page The Perfecto.
This travelogue follows my traveling in Thailand (and beyond) with in between information that might help you when traveling in Thailand. If you are interested to visit Chiang Dao or any other place in Thailand and need some information then feel free to contact me by email at The Little Elephant Traveling in Thailand.
This travelogue follows my traveling in Thailand (and beyond) with in between information that might help you when traveling in Thailand. If you are interested to visit Chiang Dao or any other place in Thailand and need some information then feel free to contact me by email at The Little Elephant Traveling in Thailand.


Comments