Check! Lunch at Paul's in Bangkok

Sandwich at Paul's in Bangkok

I was in Bangkok and I was carving for a good sandwich. Where better to go as Paul's? So I went to Emporium Shopping Mall where Paul's is already for many moons my favourite place to go. What proves again that quality and outstanding service are what people come back for. And this restaurant is still doing very good business. I had a delicious Chicken Breast Sandwich with a multi-grain bread with mustard. And that all for 225 baht served with a smile and in a nice air-conditioned restaurant. Highly recommended For more information see : Paul Thailand

This travelogue follows my traveling in Thailand (and beyond) with in between information that might help you when traveling in Thailand. For a personal touch of help or for creating your own personal tailor-made holiday together with a local travel specialist, feel free to send an email to Your Personal Travel Butler The Little Elephant (free of charge).

Disclaimer : All information is created in good faith and is an expression of fair comment.

Comments