Check! Staying at The Old Thai Heng Hotel in Bangkok

The Old Thai Heng Hotel in Bangkok

Last week I was in Bangkok and I did choose to stay 1 night in Chinatown. This time I did stay at The Old Thai Heng Hotel, what is former rice warehouse that has been totally renovated & rebuild in modern and comfortable style. And I loved my comfortable room. Nice decorated and everything in good quality. Very good value for money. The only thing you could be missing is a swimming pool. 

It is a nice area to be staying and exploring the streets of Chinatown. The hotel has a restaurant where they serve a simple but good breakfast buffet. And friendly, professional staff. Highly recommended! For more information see : The Old Thai Heng Hotel. Following are some real-life photo I made. 

This travelogue follows my traveling in Thailand (and beyond) with in between information that might help you when traveling in Thailand. For a personal touch of help or for creating your own personal tailor-made holiday together with a local travel specialist, feel free to send an email to Your Personal Travel Butler The Little Elephant (free of charge). For more reviews of accommodation in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia or Vietnam please read all my accommodation reviews at Sleeping. 

The Old Thai Heng Hotel in Bangkok
My room at The Old Thai Heng Hotel

The Old Thai Heng Hotel in Bangkok
My room at The Old Thai Heng Hotel

Lobby at The Old Thai Heng Hotel
Lobby at The Old Thai Heng Hotel

Coffee Shop at The Old Thai Heng Hotel


Disclaimer : All information is created in good faith and is an expression of fair comment.

Comments