Check! Staying at Tara Place Hotel in Bangkok

Tara Place Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand

When in Bangkok I like to walk around in the area of Sam Sen, just north of Khao San Road (but skipping this tourist ghetto). So in August 2023 I did stay 1 night at Tara Place Hotel (sorry no link to their website as this not safe). I did choose this hotel because of location, price and room / bathroom type. And it was all as advertised. It was a comfortable & nice decorated room with all I need in a room and I always enjoy a good shower. And the location is great, within walking distance of the Chao Phraya River.

So highly recommended if you to stay in that area and are looking for a budget hotel but still with good quality. But be aware that this hotel has no swimming pool or restaurant to serve breakfast. For breakfast you are directed to a small shop-house restaurant opposite of the hotel. Here they serve freshly made breakfast (Thai & Western). Photos are not mine but they do reflect reality. Click on the photos to enlarge. 

This travelogue follows my traveling in Thailand (and beyond) with in between information that might help you when traveling in Thailand. For a personal touch of help or for creating your own personal tailor-made holiday together with a local travel specialist, feel free to send an email to Your Personal Travel Butler The Little Elephant (free of charge). For more reviews of accommodation in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia or Vietnam please read all my accommodation reviews at Sleeping. 

Tara Place Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand
Looks like my bathroom

Tara Place Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand
Looks like my room


Disclaimer : All information is created in good faith and is an expression of fair comment.

Comments