Check! Visiting W22 by Burasari Hotel in Bangkok

W22 by Burasari Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand

While getting lost in Chinatown in Bangkok I did pass W22 Hotel (actually W22 by Burasari Hotel as there are more W22 hotels). As it is a great location I walked in and had a grand tour of the hotel. At entrance there is a very nice decorated lobby with friendly & service minded staff. That makes you feel welcome. Rooms are in boutique style & comfortable, although I personally think the bathrooms are a bit small and basic. Of course all rooms have all you need : Private bathroom with shower, Air-conditioning, TV, free drinking water, fridge and safe. And they have nice family rooms. But be aware that this hotel has no swimming pool. And as I mentioned the location I think this hotel is at a great location, within walking distance from Chinatown and public transport. 

Bottom line is that I think this is a good budget boutique hotel at a great location, good value for money. Probably best booked via Agoda or Booking, although via their website they also offer great promotions.

Photo's are not mine but borrowed from their website. Although a bit more glamour the photos do reflect reality. For more information have a look at their website : W22 by Burasari

This travelogue follows my traveling in Thailand (and beyond) with in between information that might help you when traveling in Thailand. For a personal touch of help or for creating your own personal tailor-made holiday together with a local travel specialist, feel free to send an email to Your Personal Travel Butler The Little Elephant (free of charge). For more reviews of accommodation in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia or Vietnam please read all my accommodation reviews at Sleeping

W22 by Burasari Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand
Family room with bunk bed

W22 by Burasari Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand
Double Room

W22 by Burasari Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand
Bathroom ... with shower curtain


Disclaimer : All information is created in good faith and is an expression of fair comment.

Comments