Day 5 with 7 photos a day in Bangkok

Getting lost in Bangkok, Thailand

Since many many many moons ago I have a love/hate relationship with Bangkok. I love to walk around and get lost, I love the variety of food, I love the architecture but I hate all the cement, the noise, the cars and I am missing trees, mountains and clean air. So I did what I love most in Bangkok, getting lost in the small street of Chinatown and sometimes at the big boulevards of modern Bangkok. And of course I returned many times to the Chao Phraya River, the lifeblood of Krungthep. Just follow my footsteps ....You'll find a god in every golden cloister.

Following are 6 more photos, click on the photo to enlarge. This travelogue follows my traveling in Thailand (and beyond) with in between information that might help you when traveling in Thailand. If you are interested to visit Bangkok or any other place in Thailand and need some information then feel free to contact me by email at The Little Elephant Traveling in Thailand

Getting lost in Bangkok, Thailand
A shrine is the best place to sleep for a cat

Getting lost in Bangkok, Thailand
Chinese shrine in a small hidden alley

Getting lost in Bangkok, Thailand
Enjoying the evening at a small pub & restaurant

Getting lost in Bangkok, Thailand
Street art again

Getting lost in Bangkok, Thailand
Not really the Fontaines de la Concorde

Getting lost in Bangkok, Thailand
From Chinatown going to modern Bangkok

Comments